West Hartford, CT – April 29, 2011 – (RealEstateRama)
Wealth Building Conference with Dave Lindahl
June 4-5, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Comfort Inn. 900 East Main Street. Meriden, CT
This is a Free event. For full event details and to register, visit http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=341
Dave Lindahl is one of America’s most successful, hands-on, real estate investors. He has written 3 best selling books: “Commercial Real Estate Investing 101” co-authored with Donald Trump, “Emerging Real Estate Markets” and “Multi-Family Millions.”
Do you really want to become wealthy? No, it’s not a trick question. Because to become wealthy, you must invest a little time and effort! Are you ready, willing and able? As an investment savvy individual, we know you keep your eye out for ways to increase and/or supplement your income.
At this once in a lifetime wealth building event you will learn how to:
* Create a monthly cash flow of at least $2,000 to $5,000… and become a millionaire within 5 years or less!
* Spend only 30 minutes a day, 4 times a week to get a profit-laden deal!
* Do “no-money-down” deals the right way and become aware of the dangerous myths some “big name gurus” teach about “no-money-down” investing.
* Find properties that have the highest profit potential.
* Buy local real estate in the best areas of your hometown.
* Discover the low risk and high cash flow of multi-family investing.
* Get extremely wealthy while never dealing with tenants.
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Its mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. In the past four years CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.