June 15, 2015
5:45 – 9:00 pm
Four Points Sheraton
CT REIA Members – Free
Not-Yet-Members – $30.00
You Will Discover
* Why the Note Business is the Hottest Topic in Real Estate Today and why the
* Government is pushing it!
* How To Find Real Estate Bargains Via Notes
* How To Find The “Hidden Inventory” of Real Estate That No One Else Knows
* How To Buy Non-Performing Real Estate for Pennies on the Dollar
* How to Turn $100 in Your Roth IRA into $100,000 or More and Retire Tax Free
* How to earn velocity income without using any of your own money
* Why Real Estate Agents, investors, builders, property buyers and sellers are creating a strong demand for these services and how you can cash in by becoming the “go to” person
* Why flipping notes is easier and less time consuming than flipping properties
* How to “paper out” of properties and triple your net income
* How “anxious money” is changing the industry making your opportunities greater than ever before
* How to become a Note Buyer with as little as $100 dollars
* How to apply your current real estate knowledge and skills to make even greater profits with the note business
5:45 – Networking
Network with other investors and real estate professionals in Connecticut.
6:00 – Early Bird Workshop
6:30 – Speed Networking & Member Deals
Organized so that you get to meet the people you need to meet! Hand out a lot of Businesss cards, so bring a lot!
7:00 – Member Deals
Bring Your Deals for Our Deals segment.
7:15 – Eddie Speed
Full details and registration at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=789
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Our mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.