April 20, 2015
5:45 pm to 9:00 pm
Four Points Sheraton
275 Research Parkway, Meriden, CT
CT REIA Members – Free
Not-Yet-Members – $30.00
WASHINGTON, D.C. – April 7, 2015 – (RealEstateRama) — Every real estate business is really a marketing business, whether you’re marketing for buyers, sellers, or rentals. The better and more effective your marketing is, the less it costs you and the more it makes for you.
Register at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=775
Join us and find out:
* The psychographics of your best buyers and sellers, and what makes them respond to your marketing vs. someone else’s
* What a “marketing funnel” is, why it’s the most effective way to get deals, and why you probably don’t have one (even if you think you do)
* How to make your marketing even more effective by “segmenting” your various customers – and why your current one-size-fits-all strategy isn’t making you the money you deserve
* How to use online marketing in conjunction with your direct mail, bandit signs, and other strategies to get twice the bang for your buck
* Why “marketing like the big companies” is a stupid and costly idea, and how to be lean, mean, and profitable on a shoestring
PLUS Bring Your Business Cards for Networking, Members will Share Deals with You, and Bring Your Real Estate Questions
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast.
Our mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.