April 8, 2013. 5:45 pm to 9:00 pm
Four Points Sheraton
275 Research Parkway, Meriden, CT
CT REIA & AOACT Members: Free
Learn more at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=543
WASHINGTON, D.C. – March 25, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Sue a mom of three, starting as a struggling art teacher in a CT local high school. Sue Nelson began investing in real estate to provide a better life and security for her and her family. She realized she had a lot of catching up to do and was attracted to the big profits that could be realized quickly in commercial real estate. Sue quickly discovered and created little used techniques that allowed her to take control over many commercial properties. Today she and her partners own over 1500 commercial units and now one of the worlds leading experts on Commercial Real Estate.
You Will Learn
* How to make massive profits step by step buying REO’s and Notes Directly from Banks.
* How to take advantage of the banking crisis, regardless of where you’re located and from the comfort of your home and Regardless of your experience!
* Why NOW is the time to buy from the most motivated seller in the market, BANKS!
* How you can do this business with NO Experience whatsoever.
* Why bank owned notes and properties are so plentiful and marked down at such a HUGE discount.
* How to get past the gate keepers and have them open their inventory up to YOU.
* Powerful software that will structure and analyze any deal a bank or seller may have for maximum profits i.e. Apartments, Retail, Office Space, Self Storage, etc…
* How to fund your project whether you’re purchasing a note or hard asset. We even share with you our hedge fund to fund your deals!
* How to maximize your profits from the strategy of your choice; Wholesaling, Flipping, Joint Ventures, Buy and Hold, etc…
* Sue’s powerful strategy that covers apartment investing as well as other commercial deals, and how you too can take advantage of the banking crisis, and buy commercial and residential property at bottom basement prices in your back yard or emerging market.
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Our mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.