CT REIA Holiday Dinner
Tuesday, December 8
Crowne Plaza Hotel
100 Berlin Road
Guest Speaker: (To Be Announced)
Price: $34.95 (Members) – $44.95 (Non-Members)
Come Network with other Real Estate Investors and Professionals in the spirit of the
* Bring plenty of flyers, business cards, and smiles!
* 6:30pm Social Hour – Hor\’douvres.
* There will be a cash bar.
* This event will be fun for everyone!
* Don\’t miss the chance to network in a fun, inviting, and professional atmosphere.
* This is the perfect time to introduce yourself to people, gain valuable contacts, and create lasting professional relationships that will lead you to success!
* We look forward to seeing you there!
Plus Our 5th Annual Awards (be sure to nominate yourself!) Send us your Nominations TODAY!
6th Annual CTREIA awards for:
* Volunteer of the Year
* Most Creative Deal of the Year
* Rookie of the Year
* Making a Difference in the Community
* Most Profitable Deal!
* Get your picture in the newsletter and perhaps in your local newspaper!
Email Your Nominations to info (at) ctreia (dot) com
Register Now for this event at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=219
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast and its mission is to provide educational and networking opportunities as well as business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. In the past four years CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.