7 Keys To Making Your Fortune In Real Estate Investing
Free Webinar with Robert Shemin
Watch Robert Shemin’s personal invitation to you for this event:
West Hartford, CT – December 7, 2009 – (RealEstateRama) — Once considered “least likely to succeed,” Robert overcame severe learning disabilities and seemingly insurmountable odds to become a real estate millionaire and one of the most charismatic and sought-after lecturers and motivational speakers in the country. He’s helped thousands of hardworking Americans of all different backgrounds attain total financial freedom for life even though most of his proteges had no investment experience, no financial savvy, and zero money in the bank. Robert will share the wealth lessons he’s learned in nearly 20 years of successful real estate investing. Robert Shemin has been featured in dozens of national magazines and TV shows, and is the author of ten best-selling books on real estate and wealth-building.
Regularly sharing the podium with such financial luminaries as Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, David Bach, Suze Orman and Tony Robbins, Shemin helped create The Learning Annex Wealth Expo and has consistently been voted the “#1 speaker” by crowds of upwards of 50,000 persons.
Robert Shemin has worked with high-net-worth individuals from Goldman Sachs, helped create four companies, and, as a full-time investor, been involved in over 1,000 real-estate transactions to date totaling nearly 100 million dollars.
He is the author of ten bestselling books including, Secrets of A Millionaire Real Estate Investor, Successful Real Estate Investing – How to Avoid the 75 Most Costly Mistakes Every Investor Makes, Secrets of Buying and Selling Real Estate – Without Using Your Own Money, Secrets of a Millionaire Landlord, Unlimited Riches, 40 Days to Success in Real Estate Investing, and his latest, How Come that Idiot’s Rich and I’m Not?, a Wall Street Journal and New York Times’ bestseller.
Robert’s company, The Shemin Organization, is the sole Real Estate Division for EMS, a $100 million sales lead organization. Through his relationship with EMS, Shemin conducts over 65 seminars a year and manages an ongoing coaching program. Mr. Shemin serves on the faculty of The Mentor Financial Group; enjoys the endorsement of The Mr. Landlord Organization; and is a spokesperson for The National Association of Real Estate Investors and the American Congress of Real Estate Investors.
An expert on wealth for CNN, Robert Shemin is a frequent guest on national, regional, and local television and radio programs such as National Public Radio (NPR) and CNBC’s “The Big Idea” with Donny Deutsch. He has also been featured in over three hundred newspapers and magazines including BusinessWeek, the Los Angeles Times, the Miami Herald, the New York Post, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, and TIME Magazine among many others.
Register Now for this event: http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=222
No related posts.
- GOV. MALLOY ANNOUNCES FUNDS TO SUPPORT AFFORDABLE HOUSING THROUGHOUT THE STATE
- GOV. MALLOY: GRANTS AWARDED TO BUILD SUPPORTIVE HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS IN BRIDGEPORT, HAMDEN, HARTFORD & MANCHESTER
- Notice of Funding Availability – State-Sponsored Housing Portfolio
- Ayala: Spanish-Language Housing Website Helping Latinos Become Homeowners
- Spanish Website Launch Strengthens CHFA Connection with State’s Hispanic Markets
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws