Saturday, April 28, 2012
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Comfort Inn. 900 East Main Street. Meriden, CT
Learn more and register at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=437
Wow an entire day with Sue Nelson exploring step by step how to do her business from start to finish. You would be crazy to miss that opportunity, and you can bet we will be there!
West Hartford, CT – April 17, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Regardless of your experience or available funds you can be successful in buying notes and REO’s directly from banks and make money right away! This is an unprecedented time to take advantage of the market and change your financial future forever. As Sue says if you have just a year and a few hours a week you can completely change your retirement and leave that JOB. With her strategies it only actually takes one deal! She has been teaching for over 15 years and makes learning fun. You will leave this full day seminar with so many tools for your transactional toolbox whether or not you are a very seasoned investor or someone brand new to the business.
At this full day event You Will Discover…
* How to make huge profits buying REO’s and Notes Directly from the most motivated seller in the world right now banks!
* What exactly is a note and how to go about getting the note under contract for large profits.
* How to have an endless supply of discounted real estate deals both commercial and residential coming into your pipeline.
* How you too can do this business regardless of your credit, money and previous experience.
* How to make money day one just from setting up the deal.
* Wholesaling the deal or through Joint Venture.
* Techniques and strategies to keep you motivated throughout the process for your ultimate success.
* Unbelievably creative deal strategies even the pros don’t know!
* How to take advantage of this incredible buyers market, from the comfort of your home or wherever you wish to be!
* Why the banks need you right now and how you can help in this economic crisis and make money now!
* Why bank owned notes and properties are so plentiful and marked down at such a HUGE discount.
* How to find exactly who to talk to, what to say and how to get them to open their inventory up to YOU.
* How to create the most creative deals so you can come to the table with the least amount of money possible.
* How to maximize your profits from the strategy of your choice;
* Wholesaling, Flipping, Joint Ventures, Buy and Hold, etc…
Sue’s powerful strategies covers apartment investing as well as other commercial and residential deals, and how you too can take advantage of the banking crisis, and buy commercial and residential property at bottom basement prices in your back yard or emerging market.
Sue Nelson, a young mother and school teacher ventured out to her very first CT REIA/ Real Estate event on Nov. 4, 2004! And as they say the rest is History! Congratulations Sue!
You have probably seen her on NBC, ABC, CBS or the FOX network sharing her wealth building strategies. Sue Nelson, Founder of REO Note Profits, teaches her clients to create massive wealth through the purchase or flipping of commercial real estate REOs and notes at the unbelievably discounted prices available right now, regardless of your experience in real estate. It is all about getting the deal and structuring the deal. Your profit is made when you buy. Once you find and control the deal, the money you can make with that deal is astronomical. She will give you all of the tools you need to find the deal, analyze the deal, create your offer, and exit or hold and fund the deal for massive profits. Again, regardless of your experience!
Sue Nelson a mother of three, started as a struggling art teacher in a CT local high school. Sue began investing in real estate to provide a better life and security for her and her family. She quickly discovered and created little used techniques that allowed her to take control over many commercial properties. Today she and her partners own over 1500 commercial units and now one of the worlds leading experts on Commercial Real Estate.
Today she and her partners own over 1500 commercial units and now one of the worlds leading experts on Commercial Real Estate.
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Its mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. In the past four years CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.