March 19, 2012. 5:45 pm to 9:00 pm
Crowne Plaza Hotel
100 Berlin Road. Cromwell, CT
Learn More and Register at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=423
West Hartford, CT – March 7, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Come learn the step-by-step, nuts and bolts Money Making Secrets of Finding, Buying, Structuring, Holding, Managing, Financing and Selling Real Estate revealed by a Full Time Professional who has been buying and selling houses since he was a teenager!
* How to Create Credibility Even if You’re Broke
* Finding Deals NOT in Competition with Others
* Buying the Non-Traditional Way
* Uncovering Hidden Profits Available in ANY Deal
* How to Take Over Someone Else’s Loan with NO Money
* Moneymaking Holding Asset Secrets
* Deals Making Telephone Secrets
* Which Properties to Hold and How to Do It
* And Much More
5:45 – New Members Workshop – Discover how CTREIA benefits you!
6:00 – Early Bird Workshop
6:30 – Speed Networking & Member Deals – organized so that you get to meet the people you need to meet!
7:15 – Lou Brown – Students in all fifty states have long regarded the training, systems and forms created by Louis Brown at the best in the industry, across Canada and ten foreign countries including as far away as Australia and New Zealand. Quoted as an expert by many publications and authors, “Lou” draws from a wide and varied background as a real estate investor having been buying property since 1977. He’s invested in Single-family homes, apartments, hotels, developed subdivisions and built and renovated homes and apartments. Each of these experiences has given him a proving ground for the most cutting edge concepts in the real estate investment industry today. He’s widely known as a creative financing genius with his deal structuring concepts.
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Its mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. In the past four years CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our membersâ€™ investing abilities.
No related posts.
- Courtney, Finizio announce more than $2 million in federal grants to combat lead paint, other home hazards in New London
- Himes Announces $2.5 Million in Grants to Bridgeport for Lead Removal
- IDX Broker syncs thousands of Connecticut property listings to Allyn Associates Realtors website of Fred Allyn III
- Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association (CT REIA) Announces June 2013 Real Estate Investing Millionaire Summit
- Connecticut Homeowners Continue To Benefit from National Mortgage Foreclosure Settlement
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws