Wednesday, February 29, 2012
7:00pm until 9:00pm
Doubletree Hotel. 789 Connecticut Ave, Norwalk, CT.
Register and learn more at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=417
West Hartford, CT – February 17, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — So you think that you found a great deal? Think again and learn the process! Our panel of seasoned investors will help you analyze and structure your deals so that you avoid the bad deals and make the profitable deals happen. Attend this event if you don’t have a deal right now, and learn how to analyze your future deals properly.
Our panel of experts have 50+ years of buying and selling single family houses and apartment buildings.
You Will Learn:
* Find out what works and doesn’t work
* Sometimes what appears to be a great deal is really a questionable deal
* Learn how to walk away gracefully
* Learn how to turn your deals into cash
* Is your marketing working or not
* Pull your leads out of the trash can and let’s turn them into a deals
* The most important tax strategy for increasing deductions and audit-proofing your tax return
* How to turn personal expenses you are already paying into deductible business expenses
* What to avoid the “traps” the IRS has set for you
* A change in the tax laws that has created huge opportunities for landlords who renovate properties
* And much more
Laura Treonze (Realtor) – Laura possesses 10 years of real estate investment experience and is a workshop instructor of The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller. She belongs to a global real estate organization dealing in luxury property, has her e-pro designation and is a Number1Expert – representing top selling agents across the country. Laura’s success in real estate has been featured in the book “Living The Law of Attraction”. Her prior professional skills include marketing and fundraising. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Stonehill College.
Ted Lanzaro (CPA) – Ted Lanzaro CPA has been providing skilled and insightful business advice to real estate clients for over 17 years. During this time, he has seen all phases of the economic cycles that affect real estate, and, as a result, is knowledgeable in the issues facing the industry. As a business advisor to many real estate companies over a long period of time, he has assisted companies in structuring their organizations, transactions, and financing to minimize taxes and maximize returns on their investment in all economic climates.
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Its mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. In the past four years CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.