West Hartford, CT – April 25, 2011 – (RealEstateRama)
CT REIA and Dave Lindahl presents: Wealth Advantages Of Apartment Property Investing
(4th Monday) May 23, 2011 – 5:30 to 9:00 PM
Crowne Plaza Hotel. 100 Berlin Road. Cromwell, CT
FREE for CTREIA and AOACT members | $30 for guests
For full event details and to register, visit
You Will Learn
* How To Create A $10,300 A Month Positive Cash Flow And Become A Multi-Millionaire In Five Years Or Less.
* How To Recognize Market Cycles And Use Them To Become Wealthy Fast.
* How To Find Good Quality Management Companies To Manage.
* How To Find Motivated Sellers Of Apartment Buildings And Get Them To Call You.
* Why There Is Far Less Risk Owning Apartments.
* Many Other Money Making Systems And Strategies That I Have Successfully Developed.
About Dave Lindahl
Dave Lindahl is one of America’s most successful, hands-on, real estate investors. He has written 3 best selling books: “Commercial Real Estate Investing 101” co-authored with Donald Trump, “Emerging Real Estate Markets” and “Multi-Family Millions”. Dave calls himself “a burned-out landscaper” who 14 years ago made the decision to become financially independent.
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Its mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. In the past four years CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.