May 13, 2013. 5:45 pm to 9:00 pm
Four Points Sheraton
275 Research Parkway, Meriden, CT
Full details available at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=555
West Hartford, CT – April 22, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Reggie Brooks teaches a person how to find “abandoned/distressed properties”, find the owners, and structure a transaction that is mutually beneficial to both parties. You will learn how to “automate the process” of finding the property and the owners, thus creating a cookie-cutter type business where you get the abandoned properties “chasing you”, rather than the other way around. The “Abandoned Property” presentation includes case studies of people who have used the Abandoned Property system and made significant profits.
You Will Learn
* How to make big profits using a unique niche in the marketplace – Abandoned Properties
* How to invest with no cash
* How to invest with no credit
* Insider secrets that the professional investors use to turn $15,000 profits into $50,000 profits and more
* Hot new tips and insights that the professionals use to find profitable deals – especially in today’s market
* Hidden cash producing secrets that even so called smart investors don’t even know
* How to uncover hidden value in properties that most seasoned investors overlook
* How to profit from properties that most investors consider worthless
* How to write your contracts to maximize your profits
* How to use creative financing to fund your deals
* And Much, Much more!
5:45 – New Members Workshop
Discover how CT REIA benefits you!
6:00 – Early Bird Workshop
Deal or No Deal … bring your leads and we will help you analyze them … hear successful deals performed by our most successful members.
6:30 – Speed Networking & Member Deals
Organized so that you get to meet the people you need to meet!
* Meet investors, wholesalers, rehabbers, apartment owners, Realtors, Mortgage brokers and more.
* Build you Power Team 10 Fold.
* Bring Your Deals for Our Deals segment.
* Hand out a lot of Businesss cards, so bring a lot!
7:15 – Reggie Brooks
Learn how to make big profits using a unique niche in the marketplace – Abandoned Properties.
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Our mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.