West Hartford, CT – February 3, 2012 – (RealEstateRama)
February 13, 2012 – 5:30 to 9:00 pm
Crowne Plaza Hotel. 100 Berlin Road. Cromwell, CT
Register and learn more at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=409
* 7 Secrets to having a successful business in any market and in any market cycle
* The Power of outsourcing your business and doing it for pennies on the dollar
* How to automate your business and how to start working on your business and not in it
* How to use technology to find motivated sellers and buyers on the internet with no work on your end
* Zack will show you one tool that will pull all the REO properties at any discount you want right from the Banks Vault – this will make you a fortune
* Wholesaling with ‘New School Investing’ Strategies
5:45 – New Members Workshop – Discover how CTREIA benefits you!
6:00 – Early Bird Workshop
6:30 – Speed Networking & Member Deals – organized so that you get to meet the people you need to meet!
* Meet investors, wholesalers, rehabbers, apartment owners, Realtors, Mortgage brokers and more.
* Build you Power Team 10 Fold.
* Bring Your Deals for Our Deals segment.
* Hand out a lot of Businesss cards, so bring a lot!
7:15 – Zack Childress – How to automate your real estate business.
About Zack Childress
With no major education nor experience he went on to create systems through automation that allowed him to generate five figures a month in positive cash flow. Where most people would retire he didn’t, he still buys and sells real estate today in this market using those same systems. He is one of the leading experts on Automating your Real Estate Business and Virtual investing. He invests in 6 different markets across the U.S. using his virtual investing strategies.
Zack Childress has been coaching students all over the United States for over five years, including some of the biggest name real estate investors in the market. He has a widely diverse business background. He is a highly successful Real Estate Investor & Business Developer. Zack has an Investment company which has been successfully operating for over 7 years, a funding company for over 4 years, and a wholesaling business for over 7 years. He is always finding new ways to automate his business to maximize his returns.
Zack spent the last 7 years of his full-time investing career creating automated virtual investing systems that would give him and his wife back their time. Now their real estate investing companies can run on their own. And they now have the freedom to do whatever they want, whenever they want. He took all the education he learned over the past 15 years and brought it into the 21st century by fully automating his businesses.
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Its mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. In the past four years CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.