Be An Investing Superstar – Unlock Millions in Real Estate Income and Wealth
October 26, 27, 28
Four Points Sheraton – Meriden, CT
Full details at http://www.ctreiaconference.com
West Hartford, CT – October 3, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — “Exclusive Experience Reveals 7 Real Estate and Business Millionaire Secrets So You Can Make Massive Amounts Of Money In Quick Turn Profits, Passive Income, And Long Term Wealth!”
Our Super Star Speakers will teach you CUTTING EDGE Strategies for:
- No money down
- Networking for Profits
- Automating your Business
- Buying REOs and Notes from Banks
- Buying for long term wealth
- And so much more!
Network with successful investors and real estate professionals. Now is YOUR turn to experience Sustainable and Profitable Success.
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Our mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.
No related posts.
- Connecticut Real Estate Rehab Meeting
- CT HOUSING FINANCE AUTHORITY SURVEY SHOWS MAJORITY STRUGGLE WITH SAVING FOR DOWNPAYMENT
- GOV. MALLOY: STATE COMMITMENT TO AFFORDABLE HOUSING MOST SIGNIFICANT IN DECADES
- Dave Lindahl’s All Day Event with Multi-Family Investing Secrets
- AG, OCC Win Refunds for Residents Charged Through Unauthorized Sub-metering of Electricity
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws