Free  Personal  Search  Engines
CT REIA May 2012 Monthly Meeting: Finding and Flipping Homes In Connecticut with Than Merrill, Paul Esajian, and AJ Esajian
May 14, 2012. 5:30-9:00pm in Cromwell, CT.
Learn More and Register at: http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=441
West Hartford, CT – May 3, 2012 – (RealE
stateRama) — Than Merrill, Paul Esajian and AJ Esajian star of A&E’s “Flip this House” and the Co-Founders of FortuneBuilders.com and CT Homes, LLC is one of the most successful real estate investors in the nation. In the past eight years, they have bought and sold a total of over 500+ properties nationwide. All have one thing in common…
They started their investing career at CT REIA… Without any previous background in Real Estate!
Special Notes About This Month’s Meeting:
This Month’s Meeting is on the 2nd Monday of the month. Plus our guest speakers will begin at 6:30 for this meeting, so be sure to arrive on time.
You Will Learn
* How to get started “Finding and Flipping” homes for quick income working from home in your spare time.
* Learn how to “Flip” homes directly to our very large list of over 1,000,000+ wealthy cash investor buyers who are just waiting to buy deals that you find.
* Learn how you can work directly with us on deals!
* How to find deals right in your backyard that can bring in between $2,000 and $40,000 per deal.
* Why you wont need any money or good credit to “Wholesale” deals unlike traditional retail real estate.
* Why traditional real estate is slow right now, but “Wholesale” real estate is absolutely BOOMING!
* How to replicate our success by using our systems just like you see featured on our TV show “Flip this House” on A&E.
* Meet people in your area and around the country who are currently making a lot of money in this business using our systems.
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Its mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. In the past four years CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.
No related posts.
- Gerratana: State Investment Bringing Major Improvements to Affordable Housing to New Britain
- Himes, Blumenthal, Murphy Announce $137,000 in Grants to Help Homeless Veterans
- DeLauro Announces 23 CT Veterans Will Stay In Their Retirement Homes
- Department of Consumer Protection Revokes Home Improvement Registration of Lysco Contracting, Inc.
- CT REIA Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Buy, Rehab, and Sell Homes in CT
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws