Free  Personal  Search  Engines
Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association (CT REIA) Announces April 2012 All-Day Investment Seminar With Sue Nelson
West Hartford, CT – April 23, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — The Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association, or CT REIA, in association with Sue Nelson is announcing the Saturday seminar for real estate investors on April 28, 2012. This meeting will t
ake place from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Comfort Inn, located at 900 East Main Street in Meriden, CT.
At this seminar, Sue Nelson will be exploring step by step how to do her business from start to finish. Regardless of previous experience or available funds, investors can be successful in buying notes and REO’s (real estate owned foreclosure properties) directly from banks. Now is an unprecedented time for investors to take advantage of the market and change their financial future forever. Sue has been teaching new and experienced investors for over 15 years. At the end of this seminar, attendees will leave with so many useful tools and strategies for investing in today’s market.
Attendees of this seminar will learn: how to make profits buying REO’s and notes directly from banks; what exactly is a note and how to go about getting the note under contract; how to have an endless supply of discounted commercial and residential real estate deals; how to do this business regardless of credit, money and previous experience; how to make money the first day after setting up a deal; techniques and strategies to keep investors motivated throughout the process; unbelievably creative deal strategies even the pros don’t know; how to take advantage of this incredible buyers market from the comfort of home; why the banks need investors right now; why bank owned notes and properties are so plentiful and marked down at such a huge discount; how to find exactly who to talk to, what to say and how to get them to open their inventory up; how to create creative deals and come to the table with the least amount of money possible; how to maximize profits from wholesaling, f lipping, joint ventures, buy and hold, and rehabbing; and much more.
Sue Nelson, Founder of REO Note Profits, teaches her clients to create wealth through the purchase or flipping of commercial real estate REOs and notes. Her guidance gives investors all the tools needed to find a deal, analyze a deal, create an offer, and exit or hold and fund the deal. Sue Nelson is a professional commercial real estate investor. She and her partners are owners of over 1500 apartment units. She has been a teacher for over 12 years and is one of the country’s leading educators in commercial real estate and note acquisition. Sue and her wealth building strategies have been featured on NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX television.
Sue Nelson started her real estate investing career when she attended an event (just like this one) at CT REIA. She met her business partner here, pursued her education, and took massive action. She is coming back to CT REIA to share her knowledge and inspire others to do the same.
CT REIA is an organization that provides motivation, networking opportunities, and up-to-date education for people who want to buy homes or investment properties. Each month nationally recognized real estate investing trainers hold seminars at CT REIA. Real estate professionals, investors, landlords, property managers, realtors, contractors, wholesalers, rehabbers, and the general public are invited to attend our meetings. For more information on this and other real estate investing seminars from CT REIA, please call (860) 265-4414 or visit http://www.ctreia.com .
No related posts.
- Gerratana: State Investment Bringing Major Improvements to Affordable Housing to New Britain
- Himes, Blumenthal, Murphy Announce $137,000 in Grants to Help Homeless Veterans
- DeLauro Announces 23 CT Veterans Will Stay In Their Retirement Homes
- Department of Consumer Protection Revokes Home Improvement Registration of Lysco Contracting, Inc.
- CT REIA Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Buy, Rehab, and Sell Homes in CT
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws