Free  Personal  Search  Engines
EUGENE, OR – April 10, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Pat Harriman of Harriman Real Estate LLC is now part of the growing network of agents and brokers who have chosen to integrate the dynamic IDX Broker software onto their real estate websites. The innovative and advanced search tools within the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) system will open up thousands of listings and details to prospective homebuyers browsing Harriman’s site. IDX, Inc. will enable Harriman to supply her clients with a complete online property search in the Wallingford, Connecticut real estate market and beyond.
Harriman, and her customized IDX solution, supports a unique five-tiered search page, synchronizing basic, advanced, map, address, and listing ID searches with the Connecticut database. This powerful advanced search engine gives potential buyers the opportunity to search the listings on their own terms, specifying and customizing search parameters, which work to narrow and focus the listings presented to potential buyers. Additionally, IDX Broker software has created an automatic email notification system, which alerts buyers when a home that matches their saved parameters has been listed.
Through the administrative dashboard that custom IDX software provides, Harriman can view her website visitors’ information and saved search criteria, helping him to really get to know what each consumer is looking for in their new property, and therefore providing each individual with a much more personalized online real estate search experience. She has complete control over each aspect of her site, including the look, layout, design, format, and content. Harriman also has the capabilities to create dynamic title tags and custom XML codes, increasing his listings visibility, along with their chances of syndication with major real estate search engines, such as: RSS Feed, Real Estate for Sale Network, Zillow and Trulia, to name a few.
About Pat Harriman
Pat Harriman owns Harriman Real Estate LLC with her husband Wayne Harriman. Harriman Real Estate LLC is located in Wallingford, Connecticut.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 450 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No related posts.
- Gerratana: State Investment Bringing Major Improvements to Affordable Housing to New Britain
- Himes, Blumenthal, Murphy Announce $137,000 in Grants to Help Homeless Veterans
- DeLauro Announces 23 CT Veterans Will Stay In Their Retirement Homes
- Department of Consumer Protection Revokes Home Improvement Registration of Lysco Contracting, Inc.
- CT REIA Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Buy, Rehab, and Sell Homes in CT
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws