Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association (CT REIA) Announces April 2012 Seminar With Sue Nelson
West Hartford, CT – April 5, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — The Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association, or CT REIA, in association with Sue Nelson is announcing the CT REIA Monthly Meeting for real estate investors on April 16, 2012. This meeting
will take place from 5:45 pm to 9:00 pm at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, located at 100 Berlin Road in Cromwell, CT.
At 5:45, attendees will discover CT REIA membership benefits at the New Members Workshop. At 6:00 there will be an Early Bird Workshop. At this portion of the event, attendees can have their real estate deal analyzed by CT REIA experts. At 6:30 there will be a speed networking and member property deals portion of the event. This is organized so that attendees get to meet the people they need to meet. At 7:15 Sue Nelson will begin her presentation. Attendees of this seminar will learn: how to make profits from buying REO’s and Notes directly from banks; how to take advantage of the banking crisis; why now is the time to buy from banks; how to buy properties from banks with no experience; why bank owned notes and properties are so plentiful and marked down at such a large discount; how to gain access to the large inventory of available REO properties; powerful software that will structure and analyze any deal a bank or seller may have for maximum profits; how to fund a project whether it be a note or hard asset; how to maximize profits from whichever investment strategy is chosen; and much more.
Sue Nelson, Founder of REO Note Profits, teaches her clients to create wealth through the purchase or flipping of commercial real estate REOs and notes. Her guidance gives investors all the tools needed to find a deal, analyze a deal, create an offer, and exit or hold and fund the deal. Sue Nelson is a professional commercial real estate investor. She and her partners are owners of over 1500 apartment units. She has been a teacher for over 12 years and is one of the country’s leading educators in commercial real estate and note acquisition. Sue and her wealth building strategies have been featured on NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX television.
CT REIA is an organization that provides motivation, networking opportunities, and up-to-date education for people who want to buy homes or investment properties. Each month nationally recognized real estate investing trainers hold seminars at CT REIA. Real estate professionals, investors, landlords, property managers, realtors, contractors, wholesalers, rehabbers, and the general public are invited to attend our meetings. For more information on this and other real estate investing seminars from CT REIA, please call (860) 265-4414 or visit http://www.ctreia.com .
No related posts.
- Courtney, Finizio announce more than $2 million in federal grants to combat lead paint, other home hazards in New London
- Himes Announces $2.5 Million in Grants to Bridgeport for Lead Removal
- IDX Broker syncs thousands of Connecticut property listings to Allyn Associates Realtors website of Fred Allyn III
- Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association (CT REIA) Announces June 2013 Real Estate Investing Millionaire Summit
- Connecticut Homeowners Continue To Benefit from National Mortgage Foreclosure Settlement
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws