Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association (CT REIA) Announces Spring 2012 Real Estate Coaching Program
West Hartford, CT – March 1, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — The Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association, or CT REIA, is announcing the start of its Spring 2012 Real Estate Coaching Program for buying, negotiating, holding and selling real estate in Connecticut. The first meeting of this 6-month program will take place on Wednesday March 7, 2012 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at the Comfort Inn, 900 East Main Street, Meriden, CT. The cost of this event varies and is dependent on which type of package interested participants choose. For more information on pricing plans, please visit www.ctreiacoachingprogram.com.
Students of this program will learn all about the various aspects of buying houses, multi-family homes, apartment buildings, and other types of investment properties in Connecticut. The coaches for this program are seasoned investors who have closed over 200 deals to date and have over 67 years combined experience investing in real estate. Students will receive the most effective information for: managing a real estate business; achieving short and long term business and personal goals; marketing strategies; negotiating business deals; owner financing; lease options; finding and dealing with partners; real estate investing; property renovation and maintenance; tenant management and screening; real estate contracts; settlement statements; strategies to be successful; motivational tools; communication skills; and much more. The CT REIA coaches have: authored books such as the Connecticut Apartment Owners Manual; owned hundreds of properties and thousands of rental units, includ ing residential rentals and commercial properties; acted as lobbyist representing apartment owners in Washington, DC and in Hartford, CT; acted as Commissioner on the Zoning Board of Appeals; acted as Commissioner on the Fair Rent Commission; conducted countless workshops and seminars on real estate investing; and much more.
This hands-on coaching program will cover the following topics: how to get involved in the Connecticut real estate market; how to close more property deals faster; low cost advertising techniques for a small business; how to purchase homes with no money, credit, or banks; techniques and software to evaluate properties quickly; how to determine when and where to buy investment properties; step by step insight into the property buying process; how to get great deals from “for sale by owner” homes; how to have a seller hold the mortgage; how to write offers and proposals that get accepted; proven methods to use when purchasing property; how to manage properties in a fraction of the time; how to screen tenants and avoid eviction court; 7 strategies landlords and building owners can use to increase cash flow and minimize taxes; how to get no money down tax-free vacation homes; how to put a business on auto-pilot; everything about contracts, paperwork, and closings; how to buil d a successful team that will do most of the work; how to bring other investors into a deal; and much more.
CT REIA is an organization that provides motivation, networking opportunities, and up-to-date education for people who want to buy their own home or investment property. Each month, a nationally known real estate investment trainer is featured. Real estate professionals, investors, landlords, property managers, realtors, contractors, wholesalers, rehabbers, and the general public are invited to attend our meetings. For more information on the CT REIA Coaching Program, please call (860) 265-4414 or visit www.ctreiacoachingprogram.com .
No related posts.
- Workshop For New Investors In CT: Find It, Fix It, Flip It, Or Keep It
- Ayala Welcomes Announcement of Expanded Affordable Housing Opportunities in Bridgeport
- NEW Bond Initiative for Multifamily Rental Housing
- Himes Praises Energy Efficiency Savings at Trumbull Sports Complex
- CHFA Sale of $123 Million in Tax Exempt Bonds to Finance Single Family Mortgages
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws