West Hartford, CT – February 20, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — The Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association, or CT REIA, is announcing the Fairfield County REIA Deal Or No Deal Workshop for real estate investors. This workshop will take place on February 29, 2012. This meeting will take place from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Doubletree Hotel, located at 789 Connecticut Ave in Norwalk, CT.
This workshop features a panel of seasoned investors that will help attendees analyze and structure their deals. Interested parties that currently do not have an active property deal are encouraged to attend and gain valuable insight into potential deals in the future. The FCREIA panel of experts has over fifty years of experience buying and selling single-family houses and apartment buildings in Connecticut. Attendees of this workshop will learn: what works and doesn’t work; how to recognize a questionable deal; how to walk away gracefully and not lose any money; how to turn deals into a profitable business venture; improved marketing strategies; and much more.
Guest speakers for this event are Laura Treonze and Ted Lanzaro. Laura Treonze possesses 10 years of real estate investment experience and is a workshop instructor of The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller. She belongs to a global real estate organization dealing in luxury property, has her e-pro designation and is a Number1Expert – representing top selling agents across the country. Laura’s success in real estate has been featured in the book “Living The Law of Attraction”. Her prior professional skills include marketing and fundraising.
Ted Lanzaro CPA has been providing skilled and insightful business advice to real estate clients for over 17 years. During this time, he has seen all phases of the economic cycles that affect real estate, and, as a result, is knowledgeable in the issues facing the industry. As a business advisor to many real estate companies over a long period of time, he has assisted companies in structuring their organizations, transactions, and financing to minimize taxes and maximize returns on their investment in all economic climates.
CT REIA is an organization that provides motivation, networking opportunities, and up-to-date education for people who want to buy homes or investment properties. Each month nationally recognized real estate investing trainers hold seminars at CT REIA. Real estate professionals, investors, landlords, property managers, realtors, contractors, wholesalers, rehabbers, and the general public are invited to attend our meetings. For more information on this and other real estate investing seminars from CT REIA, please call (860) 265-4414 or visit http://www.ctreia.com .
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Its mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. In the past four years CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.
No related posts.
- Himes Praises Energy Efficiency Savings at Trumbull Sports Complex
- CHFA Sale of $123 Million in Tax Exempt Bonds to Finance Single Family Mortgages
- Himes Cosponsors Bipartisan Bill to Boost Energy Efficiency in Affordable Housing
- Himes, Delaney and Carney Introduce Housing Finance Reform Legislation
- CHFA Announces Syndicator-Developer Forum – Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws