West Hartford, CT – February 16, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — The Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association, or CT REIA, in association with Zack Childress is announcing a wholesaling seminar for real estate investors on February 25, 2012. This rea
l estate investing seminar will take place from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Four Points Sheraton, located at 275 Research Parkway in Meriden, CT.
Attendees of this seminar will learn: new wholesaling strategies for the Connecticut real estate market; Zack’s secrets to having a successful real estate business in any market and in any market cycle; how to automate a business; how to start working on a business and not in it; how to use current technology to find motivated sellers and buyers on the internet with no work; one powerful tool that will pull all the REO properties at any discount from the bank’s vault; and much more.
Zack Childress has been coaching students all over the United States for over five years, including some of the biggest name real estate investors in the market. He has a widely diverse business background. He is a highly successful real estate investor and business developer. Zack has an investment company that has been successfully operating for over 7 years, a funding company for over 4 years, and a wholesaling business for over 7 years. Zack spent the last 7 years of his full-time investing career creating automated virtual investing systems that would give him and his wife back their time. Now their real estate investing companies are automated and they now have the freedom to do whatever they want, whenever they want. He took all the education he learned over the past 15 years and brought it into the 21st century by fully automating his wholesaling businesses.
CT REIA is an organization that provides motivation, networking opportunities, and up-to-date education for people who want to buy homes or investment properties. Each month nationally recognized real estate investing trainers hold seminars at CT REIA. Real estate professionals, investors, landlords, property managers, realtors, contractors, wholesalers, rehabbers, and the general public are invited to attend our meetings. For more information on this and other real estate investing seminars from CT REIA, please call (860) 265-4414 or visit www.ctreia.com .
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Its mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. In the past four years CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.
No related posts.
- Himes Cosponsors Bipartisan Bill to Boost Energy Efficiency in Affordable Housing
- Himes, Delaney and Carney Introduce Housing Finance Reform Legislation
- CHFA Announces Syndicator-Developer Forum – Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program
- Ayala: Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust to Help More Families Find a Good Home
- Esty, Murphy Applaud Senate Passage of Collinsville Dam Legislation
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws