Connecticut area real estate website upgraded to display simple-to-use online IDX property search tools
EUGENE, OR – February 10, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Internet Data Exchanged (IDX) technology has now been integrated onto the website of real estate broker Edward Mortimer, with his adoption of the IDX, Inc. premier IDX Broker software. Thousands of
Greenwich MLS (GRWMLS) listings are seamlessly extracted from the database and displayed directly on the website Howell hosts. Home seekers can now experience an unprecedented level of freedom and control over the beginning steps of their online real estate search, thanks to the IDX enabled website of Mortimer.
Mortgage calculators, virtual tours and thorough photo galleries are all unique benefits potential buyers can experience by utilizing the IDX supported search capabilities Mortimer and his website boast. Additional features, such as five dynamic searches, give buyers the ability to can the GRWMLS on their terms, with the website of Mortimer only retrieving the most relevant properties for their needs, desires and budgets. IDX Broker software has even enabled an automatic email notification system, giving home seekers the choice to sign-up for the tool, which alerts them when a property matching their requests is listed with GRWMLS. Howell has forever changed the way home seekers look for properties online, with his IDX synced real estate website.
An administrative login page gives Mortimer access to the tools he can customize, in an effort to make his real estate website and listings more recognizable online. He can edit CSS and global wrappers to create a unique look and layout for his website, as well as mold the functionality of his search tools. This creates a professional branding for his online business solution, which makes it easier to find online. Additionally, Mortimer can create RSS feeds, dynamic title tags and XML codes for host listings, increasing their visibility and making them easier to syndicate across the online real estate market. IDX Broker software even helps Mortimer to grow and expand his business with his own lead generating system. The IDX solution Howell employs has revolutionized the online aspects of his real estate business.
About Edward Mortimer
Edward Mortimer is a real estate broker with Sotheby’s International Realty of Greenwich, Connecticut.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 450 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No related posts.
- Himes Cosponsors Bipartisan Bill to Boost Energy Efficiency in Affordable Housing
- Himes, Delaney and Carney Introduce Housing Finance Reform Legislation
- CHFA Announces Syndicator-Developer Forum – Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program
- Ayala: Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust to Help More Families Find a Good Home
- Esty, Murphy Applaud Senate Passage of Collinsville Dam Legislation
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws