Free  Personal  Search  Engines
West Hartford, Ct – January 18, 2012 – (RealEstateRama)
January 26, 2012. 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST
Register Now at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=r&i=407
If you had one chance to ask CT REIA Coaches any question about buying Connecticut real estate in today’s market, what would that question be?
Just type in your most important selling strategy question at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=407, and then click “Here’s My Question!” We’ll be answering the best questions on this call.
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Its mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal, Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We are firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.
No related posts.
- Gerratana: State Investment Bringing Major Improvements to Affordable Housing to New Britain
- Himes, Blumenthal, Murphy Announce $137,000 in Grants to Help Homeless Veterans
- DeLauro Announces 23 CT Veterans Will Stay In Their Retirement Homes
- Department of Consumer Protection Revokes Home Improvement Registration of Lysco Contracting, Inc.
- CT REIA Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Buy, Rehab, and Sell Homes in CT
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws