Free  Personal  Search  Engines
West Hartford, CT – April 21, 2011 – (RealEstateRama)
2011 Business & Entrepreneur Summit
Network With Your Peers – Gain Insight From Leading National Experts
May 21, 2011 – 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Rocky Hill Marriott. 100 Capital Boulevard. Rocky Hill, CT
For ticket options, visit http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=342#pricing
Meet Connecticut’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs!
One Day With These Experts Could Make You Rich!
Network with your peers and Gain insight from leading national experts!
Get the right information to turn the American Dream of Business Ownership into your reality.
* Are you living the American Dream by owning your own business?
* Learn to Maximize Growth and Profit Now in 2011… Is your business doing well but you now need to grow?
* Maybe you aren’t seeing the returns on your business that you were hoping for?
* Discover the Key to Wealth Creation in This Economy…
* Find Out How to Build a Successful Home-Based Business (even if you’ve been laid off)
* Internet, Twitter, Facebook… Want to know how to REALLY grow your local or global business using web and social media?
Finally, A One Day Business and Entrepreneur Summit That Reveals Why Becoming a 6-Figure Business Owner is Now a Realistic Goal for You
We are going to peel back the curtain and reveal to YOU all of the strategies, tips, and techniques that only those of us “insiders” who are affluent entrepreneurs know & use to make big money FAST. In fact, what we are going to share with you is so powerful that several BIG name speakers, seminar leaders, experts and guru’s don’t want anyone knowing them.
2011 Business and Entrepreneur Summit
Who Should Attend?
* Anyone looking to increase ($$$) flow
* Real Estate Investors
* IT and Telecommunication
* Any one that is working from home on your small business
* Build joint ventures that will forever change your life
* Increase productivity
* Building a better business
For full event info, visit http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=342
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Its mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. In the past four years CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities
No related posts.
- Gerratana: State Investment Bringing Major Improvements to Affordable Housing to New Britain
- Himes, Blumenthal, Murphy Announce $137,000 in Grants to Help Homeless Veterans
- DeLauro Announces 23 CT Veterans Will Stay In Their Retirement Homes
- Department of Consumer Protection Revokes Home Improvement Registration of Lysco Contracting, Inc.
- CT REIA Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Buy, Rehab, and Sell Homes in CT
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws