EUGENE, OR – June 30, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) — Today, IDX, Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of Ruth Jones, owner of Ruth Jones Homes, to the team of real estate professionals dedicated to providing home seekers with the best online home search experience around. With the adoption of IDX Broker software, the website of Ruth Jones is now completely compatible with the Consolidated MLS (CMLS), which makes finding a home in New Canaan, Connecticut monumentally easier for agents, brokers and potential buyers alike. Jones can once again enjoy the real estate profession, thanks to the ease and efficiency the new IDX technology brings to her website.
The IDX Broker software gives comprehensive search tools to the website of Jones by giving potential buyers more control than ever over finding their dream home. The Advanced tool her website now hosts allows buyers to create and save search parameters to narrow the thousands of CMLS listings to make for a more successful online property search. Here, buyers can specify the style of home they want, exterior amenities of a property and school districts in the area. An automatic email can even be sent to notify home seekers when a property matching their criteria is listed on the CMLS database. Together, all of these tools make for a more successful home search process for buyers and real estate professionals.
Jones is lucky enough to already manage a booming real estate business. But now, with the addition of IDX Broker software, her website has forever changed the way she maintains her online professional presence. A personalized administrative login page grants Jones access to the saved search information of her clients, in an effort to alert her to what each individual buyer wants from a home. She also has the opportunity to receive market trend reports from the CMLS and collect and pursue new leads. Jones also can create a personal branding for her professional website by editing CSS and global wrappers to create a standard unique design throughout each page. IDX Broker software has changed the way Jones does business by revolutionizing the way New Canaan residents search for homes online.
About Ruth Jones
“During her more than two decades in the business, Ruth has received many awards and honors. A native and lifelong resident of New Canaan, Ruth has strong ties to her community, where her charitable work with several not for profit organizations, including the Norwalk Emergency Shelter and the Vision Fund, has earned her additional recognition.”
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 350 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker WordPress Plugin) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone (myAgent IDX). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com.
No related posts.
- Workshop For New Investors In CT: Find It, Fix It, Flip It, Or Keep It
- Ayala Welcomes Announcement of Expanded Affordable Housing Opportunities in Bridgeport
- NEW Bond Initiative for Multifamily Rental Housing
- Himes Praises Energy Efficiency Savings at Trumbull Sports Complex
- CHFA Sale of $123 Million in Tax Exempt Bonds to Finance Single Family Mortgages
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws