Wallingford, CT – June 7, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) – Thanks to robust sales of single family homes at The Willows and despite tough economic conditions, VW Homes has announced the opening of Phase 3, the final phase of construction at this community. This announcement comes months ahead of schedule. The final twenty-two homes are slated to be completed by the spring of 2011.
“We’ve sold out in Phase 1 and only two home sites remain in Phase 2,” said Maureen Goff, Sales Director of The Willows and also of The New Homes Division at William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage, and Insurance. “That’s roughly one home sold per week since the start of the year.”
One reason for The Willows’ enduring appeal, even in a slow real estate market, is the emphasis of VW Homes on energy efficient design and construction. Well before ground was broken, VW Homes conducted focus groups to ensure that planned amenities and design were exactly what homebuyers wanted.
Homes at The Willows were built with energy conservation in mind. Energy-saving amenities include two-zone gas heat, Harvey vinyl tilt-in windows, generous insulation, tankless water heaters, and water-conserving toilets.
At The Willows, energy efficiency and low maintenance features have been incorporated into a vision of a “new, old-fashioned neighborhood.” The success of VW Homes in creating this neighborhood earned them the 2009 Home Builders of Connecticut HOBI (Home Building Industry) Award for “Best Traditional Community.”
Much of The Willows’ interior charm comes from master bedroom suites on the first or second floor, designer kitchens with gas appliances, islands and granite countertops, hardwood flooring, tiled baths and mudrooms and designer lighting. Outside, lantern lighting, large rear decks, sidewalks on both sides of the street, front porches and low-maintenance vinyl siding in either Colonial or Craftsman style help to create the ambience of a friendly and welcoming community.
When completed, The Willows will consist of 65 three-, four- and five-bedroom homes on North Farm Road . The development by VW Homes, LLC, is a partnership between Wallingford builders Verna Properties and Sunwood Development Corp.
Homes at The Willows range from 1,650 to 3,000 square feet and are priced from $379,900 to $519,900.
Call the William Raveis sales center at (203) 741-1111 or visit www.thewillowsct.com for more details and a virtual tour. Furnished model homes are available for viewing Thursday through Sunday, noon to 4 p.m.
The New Homes Division William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage, Insurance continues to build on a 30-year track record providing marketing, sales and consulting services to developers, builders, investors and financial institutions. It specializes in identifying profitable business opportunities through land and development research. The division has won multiple marketing awards from the Home Builders Association of Connecticut, including those for achievements in marketing, development and sales collateral.
No related posts.
- AG Jepsen: Connecticut Joins in $2.1B State-Federal Settlement with Mortgage Servicer Ocwen
- Attorney General Urges Congress to Again Extend Tax Relief for Distressed Homeowners
- Gerratana: State Investment Bringing Major Improvements to Affordable Housing to New Britain
- Himes, Blumenthal, Murphy Announce $137,000 in Grants to Help Homeless Veterans
- DeLauro Announces 23 CT Veterans Will Stay In Their Retirement Homes
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws