Free  Personal  Search  Engines
January 15, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) —
Deal or No Deal$ Workshop (Free, Members Only event)
Wednesday, January 27th. 6:30 – 9:00pm
Comfort Inn. 900 East Main St. Meriden, CT
So you think that you found a great deal?
Think Again… and learn the process!
Our panel of seasoned investors will help you analyze and structure your deals so that you avoid the bad deals and make the profitable deals happen!
Our panel of experts have 50+ years of buying and selling single family houses and apartment buildings.
1. Find out what works and doesn’t work!
2. Sometimes what appears to be a great deal…. Is Really a questionable deal???
3. Learn how to walk away gracefully! (so that you don’t lose your shirt)
4. Learn how to turn your deal$ into ca$h.
5. Is your marketing Working or Not?
6. Pull your leads out of the Trash Can… and let’s turn them into a deal$!
If you know the rules… you’ll avoid the pitfalls…
JoAnne Brissette (CT REIA Head Coach)
Be sure to bring your deals to this event!
We have put together a panel of seasoned real estate investors who will help you evaluate your deals and hopefully turn it into cash!
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Its mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. In the past four years CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.
No related posts.
- Gerratana: State Investment Bringing Major Improvements to Affordable Housing to New Britain
- Himes, Blumenthal, Murphy Announce $137,000 in Grants to Help Homeless Veterans
- DeLauro Announces 23 CT Veterans Will Stay In Their Retirement Homes
- Department of Consumer Protection Revokes Home Improvement Registration of Lysco Contracting, Inc.
- CT REIA Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Buy, Rehab, and Sell Homes in CT
- Governor Rell Announces Assistance for Disabled Veterans in Obtaining Federal VA Tax Abatement Document
- Unregistered Home Improvement Contractor Sentenced to Prison
- Governor Rell Announces Purchase
- Represenative Votes To Extend Unemployment Insurance, First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and Provide Tax Relief To Small Businesses
- Education Conference and Trade Expo
- CT REIA Monthly Meeting with Robyn Thompson: Real Estate Rehab Queen | 01.25.10
- Lieberman Applauds Nearly $17 Million to Prevent Homelessness in Connecticut
- Lieberman Applauds More Than $7.1 Million for CT Community Development and Job Growth
- Connecticut Awarded $745,000 in Grants for Affordable Housing
- Governor Rell Will Require Relief For Ratepayers Under Greenhouse Gas Laws